Monday, November 7, 2011

The BEST writing ever is NOT from a blog.....

The best encouragement is from the Lord, His word. The bible.  It is not from my blog, or any other blog.  I do hope you are encouraged when reading my blog, but not by me.  My goal is to lead you to the Lord and His Word, not me.  I'd rather you read His word over my blog any day! The Bible is FILLED with such great love, encouragement, wisdom. It is the ONLY "self-help" book will ever need.  Don't get me wrong, I am glad you are here, humbled and appreciative, however, please know that I am not searching for followers or fans. The One you should be following is Jesus. I can help you find Him through HIS word, not mine.

In the Bible, God promises comfort to all who put their trust in the Lord Jesus Christ.

When you are troubled...
~Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.~ 
Matthew 11:2


When you are lonely... 
Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you,  Yes, I will help you,  I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10


When you are anxious...
 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;  and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7


When you need strength...
 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2Corinthians 12:9


When you need forgiveness...
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1John 1:9


When you face trials...
My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials,  knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
James 1:2-4


When you are tempted..No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.
1 Corinthians 10:13


When you need wisdom...
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
James 1:5


When you are afraid...
God is our refuge and strength,  A very present help in trouble.  Therefore we will not fear,  Even though the earth be removed,  And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea
Psalm 46:1


Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. 
Psalm  23:4


When you need assurance...
Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.
John 5:24
Photobucket








No comments:

Post a Comment