- 1 (2 pound) piece watermelon, rind removed and flesh cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (4-ounce) block feta cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 packed cup watercress or arugula
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
In a salad bowl, combine the watermelon, feta cheese, watercress, lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Gently toss until all the ingredients are combined. Serve immediately.
Hope you enjoy it!