Monday, June 25, 2012

Cucumber, tomato & celery salad!



This is one of my favorite summer salads! Mostly because tomatoes are delish and in season right now and also, it is SO easy to make and keeps for days.

Here ya go:
Cut up tomatoes,celery and cucumber (as big or small as you like)
Mix with olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder
DONE!
Easy, right? It's best when it's nice and cold.


I make my cucumber fancy when having company for dinner.
Just wash the cucumber, cut off both ends, peel and then take a fork and run it down the whole cucumber-from end to end. Keep going all around the entire circumference. 
so easy!
voila!
isn't it pretty? :)





I am linked up at

comfyinthekitchen.com">http://comfyinthekitchen.com/wp-content/themes/mocha/images/button.png">>



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This looks so refreshing! Perfect for summer picnics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made this for supper -- thank you!!!! So thrilled to meet you today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome idea to make the cucumbers fancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the prettiest cucumber I've ever seen! Thanks for showing me how to replicate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to have to try that fork and cucumber thing! So cool!

    ReplyDelete